SOCIAL GATHERINGS: COMPLETE ENTERTAINMENT FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE
Variety is the spice of life, we all get bored when we continuously read the same kind of stuff, yes I want to motivate people, want to be a person with whom people should forget their worries and there should be a kind of positivity in them and on the other hand to be honest I also want to make my blog as a platform wherein we can discuss anything with a touch of imagination, dreams, humour, out of box thinking, discussions, point of views, a page which belongs to all of us.
So keeping this point of view in mind, through this article I tried to find out ‘why social gatherings are hated so much’ and ‘what should be done in this unavoidable circumstances with a touch of humour?’
God knows why but I am very hesitant in going to the social gatherings especially family get together (marriages), and there are various specific reasons behind this, let me quote few of them
1) You meet those people over there whom you never met or met once or twice in your whole life or don’t even know that they actually exist and there is also a surety that you will not meet them again but they meet you like they know you from years and are regularly in touch with you, but the problem with my kind of a guy who is reserved is how to deal with them because you don’t have anything to say and I call them “THE BLUE MOONERS”.
How to identify them – It’s very easy to identify them because you actually don’t know them, so whenever you meet someone for the first time who is your relative that person belongs to this category.
2) Then there exist a second kind of category and I call them “THE ANOIDERS”, it is very difficult to satisfy these kinds of people and they usually find faults even in perfections, you know like
ü Decoration is not good
ü Food is not good
ü I don’t like the venue
ü No parking space
And trust me these are the people who make maximum of their visit by trying each and everything whether its food, place or people but has a habit of putting a question mark in everything, common the father of the bride has spend millions in his daughter’s marriage and if you have so much of problem then don’t attend the function.
How to identify them- Person who does not sit at one place and go to different people complaining about things with a kind of look on his face that he is a detective and doing his investigations.
3) There is also a typical category that exists in these social gatherings, I call them “THE QUESTION MARK”, why question mark because god knows from where they think about questions but they have questions on every topic, the most irritating thing about them is the in build radar in their body through which they catch the signals and it does not matter how much efforts you put in to avoid them, they always finds you, stands by you and irritates you by their silly questions and the most common question they ask is
“KISKE BACHE HO”
“KAHA REHTE HO”
“KAUN SI CLASS MEIN PADHTE HO”
How to identify them- People with most mismatch of colours when it comes to clothes and trust me their eyes speak that they have some questions for you.
4)The next category is also an important category, the category of “THE EXPERTS”, these are the people who always have expert opinion about everything and generally attend the function just give or to form an opinion, these kinds of people are found in the first row, watching everything carefully and giving their comments continuously-
ü Groom is better than the Bride
ü I don’t like the Bride’s makeup, I suggested the parlour but she has opted to do the makeup from some other place
ü What’s the occupation of the Groom, oh I would have searched a better groom for the Bride
Common it’s their marriage; they know what’s best for them and who needs the expert comments.
How to identify them- People who give ignorant look as if it does not matter what is happening in the marriage but go from place to place to give their point of views.
5) Next the most important category, “THE FREEBIES”, these people are not interested in the food nor in the marriage but they specially attend the marriage to have access to free supply of alcohol. I personally know many people and have many friends whose first question whenever he receive an invitation is
“Will they serve alcohol over there? If yes then I am in otherwise I have important work to do.”
How to identify them- You will never find this kind of people in the wedding, they can be found around cars or outside the tents and once they are drunk, you can find them on dj floor, whatever may be but they are the ultimate source of entertainment.
6) Then comes the another category, the category of “THE ROYALS”, you know the people who like to be treated as kings and queens, they don’t sit with anyone, they require all the facility to be at the place where they are sitting as if they are at a five star hotel and not in a social gathering. You can easily identify these kind of people by the clothes they wear and the typical expression on their face that their standard is high and they have given a big favour to all those who attended the party by being a part of it.
How to identify them-You can find these kinds of people sitting in the first row giving sophisticated looks on their face.
7) Now it’s time to introduce a special category of women, I called them “THE GOSSIPERS” because the only purpose for these women to attend the social gatherings is to do gossiping, give them a moment and they will forget that they are actually in a function and discuss everything except about the function which they attend. They meet like sisters who were lost and suddenly found each other and the best thing about this group is the way it is formed and grow within minutes including those women also which are not known faces but are interested in the topic.
How to identify them- Woman in groups with lots of hand movements and aggression on their faces represent this group.
8) Next category is the category of “THE SHOOTING STAR”, these people are so fond of photographs that you can easily find them in almost every second photo of the marriage album that people sometimes mistakenly call them as bride or groom, and then suddenly the question comes
“WHOSE MARRIAGE IS THIS?”
And the best thing is usually this kind of characters wear such colour of clothes (let’s call that alien colours of clothes oops sorry even aliens will be scared off wearing such kind of clothes) that it enhances the value of the photograph million times and sometimes you feel to say
‘Auntyji ek photo te kali vi le len dio, uthe jao uncleji bula rahe ne'
How to identify them- These kinds of people are generally found on the stage or around the bride and groom.
9) “Yaar shaadi ka khana khaye hue bahut time ho gya, pta nai koi card kab ayega”.
I hope you people are able to recognize the next category, no points in guessing, yes this one is the category which I call the category of ‘THE FOODIES’, this category knows everything about the food and they are generally found advising people
‘Shahi paneer try karo, acha baneya hai’
‘Non veg try na karo, meat purana lagda hai’
‘Ice cream chado, moong dal da halwa try karo’
‘Ki yaar tussi vi, dasso dal makhni nai khadi tusi’
I also accept that many times many sole purpose of attending the marriage is to have a change in life as far as food is concerned; you never get such a variety of food at such a cost.
How to identify them- very easy to identify them, the common face on every stall plus they are so busy in eating that sometimes the food instead of going in to their mouth goes on to their clothes.
10) Now we finally comes to our last category, It’s my habit to send my articles to close friends to check it once whether whatever I have written make sense or not, when I mailed this article to one of my friend, his reply was
‘yaar woh wali category kaha hai jo logo(for boys, its girls, and for girls, its boys) ko dekhne jaati hai, woh bhi daal na.
Yes my buuooy, ur wish is like a command for me, here is that category, category of
‘THE ENTERTAINERS’, apart from food this category is also very famous one, dil laga rehta hai, of course in the party. All the ‘sexy ladies on the floor’ knows how to impress that’s why they never feel cold in winters when all others hide their bodies with a thick layers of clothes( god knows how, may be due to this attitude, 'acha dikhna hai toh bas dikhna hai, sardi bhi mera kuch nai bigaad skti, chahe baad mein doctor ko dikhana pade).
How to identify them- Common in this also you need my comments as how to identify them. Go and make your own efforts.
That’s all from my side; there can be many more categories, so you all should explore more which will makes you busy even in boring parties.
Keep on sharing, Keep on growing and Keep on smiling.